Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Keep Calm & Spook On


I love Halloween because no matter what your age, you are never too old for a good trick or treat. Every year I try to throw a small party for my friends on Halloween night, accompanied by a few tricks and treats of my own.

Coming up with new spooky or creepy themes is only half of the fun! This year I am drawing inspiration from my favorite TV show, Dexter, and using blood as my theme, complete with a blood bar! I also am making some amazing cupcakes with tiny axe's on top, which are to die for…

Halloween is supposed to be creepy and strange and gross and somewhat strange! There are so many different and easy ways to spook up your next event! Whether it is a bowl of jell-o worms, mummy hotdogs, black martinis with eyeballs, or even a white and black flower display, your guests are sure to leave with a smile on their face.


Happy Halloween!!

Xoxo-
Your Expert Trick-Or-Treater Molly

Blood bar- One CharmingParty    Mummy Hotdogs- Our Best Bites    Eyeball Cocktails- Home Bars
Black & White FlowersOne Charming Party  Jell-O Worms- Mel’sKitchen CafĂ©

No comments:

Post a Comment