Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hello World!!


Welcome to Farthing Events!! Wow....I can hardly believe it! It seems like yesterday that I was dreaming up the idea of opening my own event planning business and BOOM its here! Now...let me tell you ...it hasn't been "that" easy! A lot of planning, praying, support, sweat and tears has gone into it all! AND now, most exciting of all, I am writing my first blog post!! (go easy on me now!!)


I couldn't think of anything more appropriate to write about than the fabulous fiesta event that I am currently planning for a beautiful husband and wife to be! What a fun way to celebrate an engagement in style and SAS!!! So... you might think throwing a "fiesta" is quite easy..... some sombreros, a few paper flowers, a bucket of Corona and we're good right? Well, if you want to take your event up a notch try throwing in a few of these touches!! How about hiring a Mariachi band or throwing in a signature sangria drink? What about hiring in a chef to cook an authentic Mexican cuisine? Or choose to let loose and incorporate pinatas into the party decor.....your guests are bound to have a great time! And oh yah..don't forget the "complimentary" flip flops for those guests who thought they would be able to samba in their stilettos!!
Until next time, Salud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment