Friday, May 27, 2011

SPA-tacular!!

Happy Friday and hello long weekend!!

As I was sitting on my couch last night working (because yes, I work all day and then come home and work some more!) I realized that I have the best job in the world! Getting to take peoples ideas and dreams and turn them into reality! Does it really get any better than that?

I am working on quite a few projects right now and going a million miles per hour but one project that I am having SO much fun with is a spa themed baby shower (Poolside!) I mean who wouldn't want to attend? Complete with facials, massages, manis and pedis..... I am starting to get a bit jealous myself!

This is such a fun and entertaining theme that you could do for many occasions! What about your daughters next birthday party or for that next bachelorette party you are helping to plan? There are so many cute ideas you can incorporate such as custom robes, monogrammed headbands, stylish flip flops and so much more!

Next time you are wanting to pamper your guests a little bit... keep this SPA-tacular theme in mind and have a little fun!

Cheers!


spa+table.JPG.jpg
credits: Chic and Cheap Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment